Chinese Psychotic Cat Killer

This is not a singapore news but i feel like sharing it with you. Correct me if im wrong, this psychotic girl from china love to kill little animals. People are circulating it on the internet. You will see a well dressed girl killing an innocent cat. The pictures you are about to see are disgusting. Do not click more if you cant take offensive pictures.

“Good cat…cute cute..”

“Let me message your back”

“Ha ha ha let me stab you!”

“Eat it!”

“Poke your eye!”

“There goes your eyeball.”

“Lets flaten your head.”

“opps..i smashed your head.”

The chinese are hunting for this cat killer.

93 Comments so far »

1. Steph wee said

am June 26 2006 @ 3:25 pm

Yuck shes ugly like me

2. shaun paul lee said

am June 26 2006 @ 3:25 pm

i think she can be my wife cos our characters match. im as crazy as her!muahahahah

3. Steph wee said

am June 26 2006 @ 3:27 pm

i think she looks like me la so ugly i mean fugly omg i love her sia

4. stephwee said

am June 26 2006 @ 3:29 pm

all those Steph wee tags were by shaun paul.

5. shaunpaul said

am June 26 2006 @ 3:30 pm

all those shaun paul tags were by steph wee

6. jared said

am June 27 2006 @ 3:00 pm

fk that bith .. oh my god .. ill kill her … if monique sees this .. shes gonna start crying

7. Hii-chan said

am June 29 2006 @ 10:49 am

FUK HER MAN!!

she likes just kill the poor kitten because of failed marriage! HOW CAN SHE DO THAT!
    *cries*

8. mice said

am June 29 2006 @ 12:37 pm

oh.my.god.this is so wrong!

9. HERMIT KILLER said

am July 13 2006 @ 1:19 pm

I WIL KILL U AND REPORT TO POLICE TAT WAT U DO I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAN U TO DIE I WAN U TO DIE U WATCH OUT WAT U DO I WIL DO IT TO U BCAREFULL

10. LonelyStarx said

am July 14 2006 @ 10:36 am

OMG!!!!!
    It’s disgusting!!!!!
    How could she do this?? It is unbelievable!!!
    YUCKS!!!!!

11. firzen said

am July 16 2006 @ 10:05 am

KNN fukin cat killer if i ever see her ill make sure her eyeballs drop. :-/ felt sorry for the kitten….

12. Newbie said

am July 21 2006 @ 11:04 am

FKED UP

13. ah jay said

am July 22 2006 @ 9:08 am

you btch. go eat shit and die. i hope that when u cross the road, a car will bang into u, when u eat, u’ll choke to death, when u shower, HCL comes out, take the lift, the lift line breaks. what ever it is, btches like u shouldnt live. be nice to animals for goodness sake.

14. cat lover cum cat killer's killer said

am July 22 2006 @ 12:20 pm

that fking ugly cat killer is such a mther fker.. how i wish she got viciously killed and rape by psycho killer.. but i wish she got killed by me.. but before that i’ll do to her to wat she did to the poor cute kitten.. and i wish her children born will be a cat face and a pig body.. hope she is dead by now and be punish severly by the king of hades

15. vjc pet and animal welfare(paws) pesident said

am July 24 2006 @ 1:10 pm

this is so disgustingly horrid!! so totally inhumane!! it takes welfare organisations like us to fight for animals who have no ability to defend for themselves.. please do condemn such acts of ruthlessness! it’s totally heartless and cruel!!!! makes me proud to be pres of paws here… besides praying such things NEVER happen again, i promise this will not go unheard of.

16. kzero said

am July 27 2006 @ 3:15 pm

omg!! How can she toture a lil kitten?!?!!?!! INHUMAN!! SHE SHUD DIE EARLY/NOW. =_= Fk..

17. Random said

am August 5 2006 @ 2:03 pm

You kill ants every fking day. So you should go jail too.

The problem with people is they fancy “cuter” animals.So a person is a fker when she kills a cat.What about when you roll up news paper kill spider?You are a mother fer too eh ?

18. Justice said

am August 22 2006 @ 4:10 am

OMFG!!! This is so sick, and this woman and the camera men/women should suffer horribly for years. This is discusting, and an inredible insult to the human race. I can’t believe that someone would do this, and I threw up when I saw. As I said, it’s an insult to the human race.

19. wakiki said

am August 30 2006 @ 2:53 pm

falafark..fark tat bitch

20. MoMo said

am August 31 2006 @ 8:39 am

Hey, there are people cirulating the Video of how this lady killed that little, and its more gross then the non-moving pictures in hhere

21. sad said

am September 6 2006 @ 2:00 pm

this woman is mentally unstable and need help. a sane person is not capable of such acts. she should get some counselling from the authorities.

22. Ais girl said

am September 8 2006 @ 2:45 am

That’s too much…. this China girl is not welcome in S’pore. She’ll get her retribution soon…… RIP little…kitten …sob…sob…sob

23. famelia(cat lover) said

am September 10 2006 @ 9:51 am

$#*^%!&(%#@%$$%@!$&#!!#$!#@@#&^$ That psychotic woman is too much!!!!!! I just wanna take revenge for that cute kitten!!!! When she dies, I’ll make sure she does not die peacefully!!!! That woman is crazy and xiao.When I see, I will….I will…. take a knife and take out the eyeball see if she like it!!!! and I felt sorry for that kitten…

24. Sally Hayward said

am September 11 2006 @ 1:00 am

I hope someone finds this creature woman and stabs both her eyes out with the same pair of shoes. I will never forget her face or these heartbreaking pictures, and I will never forget how I feel right now. She’s as good as dead. She better keep herself safe and out of veiw because I’ll be always looking for her.

25. Ciel said

am September 12 2006 @ 6:20 am

This leave me disgusted,
    but it also reflected the deep ugly side in human to harm those weaker ones. WHy didn’t she find a human to kill or a bigger cat? cos they’ll fight back and do her right.
    There are many things like this happening everyday, while we blame this woman and feel like smashing her head n make her eye balls roll too, let’s make ourselves better person and care for those ard us to make sure no similar case will ever happen again,
    At least not in Sg, as the killing in middle east goes on.
    They’re just doing things in a more”justified” manner, killing their own kind, weaker ones

26. Carly Johnson said

am September 30 2006 @ 11:37 pm

that is mean and gross i would arest her that cat dident even do anything to her if any one sees her CALL THE COPS!

27. nora said

am October 3 2006 @ 7:26 pm

this idiot is a big time LOSER!!she supposed to be raped n killed in the most horrible way!!! i believe in retribution… n she will get it for SURE!!..god is almighty…at least the kitten will go to heaven n rest in peace but she will go to hell n suffer..serve her rite!!!

28. silent said

am October 6 2006 @ 8:52 am

Relax all, what goes round , comes round

29. Rusty said

am October 29 2006 @ 4:32 am

Low life piece of SHIT , she’s lucky i wasn’t there , i’d cave her fukin head in .

30. LADYLOVE said

am November 9 2006 @ 10:43 pm

oh my god!! what is wrong wit people…some one tell me this isnt real and their styled pictures to make people aware of animal cruelty…

31. gopperlie said

am November 12 2006 @ 2:33 pm

this “lady” shld try getting stepped on. i wld love to see her eyeballs popping out. … just joking

32. the judge said

am November 18 2006 @ 3:58 am

she will not have a good end….
    may she die painfully, and slowly, and eyes gorged out, after death she will b punisged severly 2.

33. devilcatz said

am December 5 2006 @ 2:25 am

she is one slut!
    damm here for the cruel things she has done to the beloved catz…

34. Kitty Lover said

am December 16 2006 @ 2:00 pm

I WISH I COULD KILL HER JUST THE WAY SHE KILLED THAT INNOCENT, LOVING, TRUSTING KITTEN!!!!!!!!
    SHE DESERVES TO DIE!!!!!!!
    THOSE PICTURES ARE VERY GRAPHIC; HOW DID THE PHOTOGRAPHER TAKE THEM IF NOBODY KNOWS WHERE SHE IS?!?

35. animallover said

am December 17 2006 @ 3:04 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so this is the bitch who fckn kills poor cats AND dogs.
    she posted a video on myspace showing her doing it worse to a lil inocent puppy.
    WTF does she fckn do this for fun.??
    I SWARE if she saw me she would feel insecure more then ever and ill show her how much fun the animals are having when they are getting stepped on.
    WTF. this lil chinese bitch.

36. NaDiAh said

am December 20 2006 @ 7:04 am

When I was born,I grew up in an enviroment full of animals. Naturally, I am a animal lover whose love for animals is unconditional. I even have a three legged cat named Kira who was saved at a Bedok hawker centre. A selfish bastard had deliberately poured hot oil on her leg till it was completely burnt. When Kira was taken to the vet, he wanted to put her down but in the end her burnt leg was amputated. Now she is living a healthy and fun-filled live. She even sleeps with me every single night. Not all stray animals share the same luck and fate as Kira. That is why it is important for us to protect them. There are just too many psychotic and sadistic bastards who think it is fun to torture animals. I am still hunting for those Jurong East cat killers. Mind you, I am staying in Jurong West. If you bastards come over here to do this sadistic deed, I will drag you by the hair to the police station!!! I ain’t even kidding.

If you animal abusers out there think that you are safe, you are so wrong. You may escape from the law now but come Judgement Day, we will see how you escape from God. I hope all of you including this whore who killed the innocent kitten, will not be spared. I pray God let all of you burn in the deepest pits of hell. Prepare for retribution. Anyway, I have typed a blog entry regarding this issue in my blog. Feel free to type POSITIVE comments. Animal abusers need not bother.

37. vera1 said

am December 25 2006 @ 10:53 pm

And white guys love that? Maybe the cameraman was a white guy. HAhahaha JUST JOKING. Sick Bitch–lots of anger

38. lin said

am December 30 2006 @ 5:38 pm

i saw this video about the sick woman doin harm to this little kitten. i felt like vommitting when i saw tat! HOW CAN SHE BE SO CRUEL???!!!

39. ZhaoV.SLong said

am January 23 2007 @ 5:52 pm

When i seen it, it’s really hurts me lot. Thought if i had a chance, i would wish i am double bad-cold hearter; like the Japanese kills millions of innocent in world war 2 or like the Chinese of evil killing of the way. Dame it… Why was the women to be born in the first place?? If there really a god?? Eveything lets it to be happened!! There is really no peace in the world~~~
    Wondering why~~~

40. KUrogaNe said

am March 20 2007 @ 6:02 pm

if i see her….i slit her fucking throat n let her die slowly
    maybe stab her 5 – 10 times….chop off her fingers 1 by 1

41. stevek said

am March 27 2007 @ 10:33 am

i goner stuff her pussy with china make fire cracker n light it n pour maggots into her ass

42. Koneko said

am May 6 2007 @ 8:04 pm

After I saw that on a different site… I was sick. I went to find my cat, and hugged her for the whole night. I didn’t get any sleep. My friend saw it too, and he freaked. He loves cats as much as I do. If I could find that… person, I’d cut off her head with my katana, and put her in as much pain as I could.

…I’m actually thinking of giving that poor kitty a funeral in my backyard… I didn’t even know it, but it was still a kitty. And I can do what I want. I don’t care if anyone else who reads this thinks I’m crazy, I want to do this for myself. I’m going to share it with my friends, so we can all do it.

43. Snow white said

am May 15 2007 @ 4:18 pm

This is horrid, I would do that to her. Someone should cuddle her then go and squish her head like that.
    T_______T
    I was just turned off my food for the rest of the day and god knows how much longer.

Comment RSS · TrackBack URI